Call for Workshop Proposals
The AIIDE-2014 Program Committee invites proposals for the Workshop
Program, to be held on October 3-4, 2013 at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC. AIIDE-2014 workshops will provide an informal setting where participants will have
the opportunity to discuss specific selected focus topics in an
atmosphere that fosters the active exchange of ideas.
Members of all segments of the AI in Digital Entertainment community
as well as industry researchers are encouraged to submit workshop
proposals for review. The workshop program is intended to complement the
formal technical program of the main conference and to support more
Workshops can vary in length from half a day to two days. However, we
expect most workshops to be one day long. The format of workshops will
be determined by their organizers. Organizers are highly encouraged to
propose alternative formats beyond paper/poster presentations, and
should encourage the submission and presentation of position papers that
discuss new research ideas. Workshop papers will be published as
technical reports and will be archived in the AAAI digital library.
Proposals for workshops should be about two (2) to three (3) pages in
length. And include the following information:
- A brief technical description of the workshop, specifying the workshop goals and the issues that will be its focus.
- A preliminary workshop format and a proposed schedule for organizing
the workshop, including desired length for the workshop. This should
include a brief description of how the organizers intend to encourage an
atmosphere appropriate for a workshop.
- If available, a list of tentatively confirmed attendees.
- Information concerning whether this this workshop is a continuation of a previous workshop
- The names, postal addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of
the proposed workshop organizing committee. This committee should
consist of two to four people knowledgeable in the area.
- The primary contact for the organizing committee.
For receiving full consideration, workshop chairs should submit their proposals via email to the workshops chair Mei Si (s i m @ r p i . e d u)by April 30, 2014.
For additional information, please contact the workshops chair .